Dropbox is the cloud service in which we can upload, share and approach files and folders through our smartphones or systems with the help of Internet. This App provides the feature of transferring a Dropbox folder to a new location and then tells us how to access it from there. We can use this feature in Operating Systems of our Systems like Windows and Linux.
After reading this article we will able to transfer the folder to any new location. To do this we have to follow some steps which are as under
Transfer Folder to New Place:
- First of all go to the Dropbox icon and then click it which is located on the System Tray of Taskbar.
- A popup menu will appear, make hit on the option of Preferences.
- Dropbox Preferences dialog box will open. Select Advance tab.
- Options of Advance Settings will appear in the box and then hit on Move button.
- Another Browse for Folder will display in Window.
- Choose the location where we want to transfer the folder and then click on OK button in both dialog boxes.