Windows 8 introduces many features which are helpful for enhancing the performance, so disable the tweak visual effects is from one of them. Computer User knows that Windows 8 is the fastest and optimized Operating system launch by Microsoft. There are so many visual effects in Windows 8 and provide a more attractive experience to users. But on other hands, these effects make slower our Operating system and performance reduces day by day. So for increasing the performance speed of Windows 8 users have to disable it.
After reading this article, we user have to disable the tweaking Visual Effects and makes the OS speed faster. To do this users have to follow some steps which are discussed below.
Disable Tweaking Visual Effects:
- First of all, user have to go to Start Screen of Windows 8.
- Then move to the bottom right corner of the screen and make click on (-) sign. A charming bar will appear.
- Then Hit Search option which is helpful for searching in Windows 8.
- Then in the search box enter “System” and click on Settings Option from the right sidebar then Hit System in the main window.
- A window will appear named as System. Choose the Advanced System Settings option from the left side of Window.
- System Properties dialogue box will display and Advance tab will highlight by default.
- In particular dialogue box make Click on the Settings button under Performance section. Then do Hit OK button.
- Performance Options dialogue box will open. Visual Effects tab highlighted already.
- Click the radio button of Custom and disable visual effects which areas in the image.
- After Un-checking effects, finally Hit Apply and then OK button.