Windows 8 provides very effective features to its users restores accidentally file and folder is one of them. When users want to delete some unwanted files or folders unintentionally some important folder or file deletes. Moreover, users do empty Recycle bin and their necessary data or images may be deleted. So if users want these files and folders back in the system, File history should be maintained. Then users will get back all their important data.
After reading this article we will able to learn the setup of maintaining file history and restore files and folders in the system. To do this we have to follow some steps which are as under
Restore Accidentally Files and Folders:
- Firstly we create a file named as Gaurav and later we delete it.
- By using Shift + Delete key we deleted that file from library and then also delete from Recycle bin. Now that specific file is no more in our system.
- Now it’s time to recover that file which is unintentionally deleted.
- Go to that particular location where the file resided before
- Now, go to the Home Tab and Choose History.
- The File History window is opened that contains all the files that are to be saved in the library including the deleted file. Scroll until we find our deleted file.
- Choose the file and do click at Blue Orb to restore the document.
- This will make effect immediately and our deleted file will have been restored in the same location from where it was deleted.