Windows 8 offers us an array of drivers which we used for different devices. With the help of drivers, our system devices can work properly. Windows 8 gets the update about drivers in a specific duration of time. The feature of updating the device drivers helps to improve the performance ability and solving other issues. We can also do update these drivers automatically in this Advanced Operating System.
After reading this article we will able to update the device drivers. To do this we have to follow some steps are discussed below with pictures.
Update Device Drivers:
- Go to the Start Screen of Windows 8 and then move the cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen and click on (-) sign, charm bar will appear.
- Select a Setting option from charm bar and type Device Driver in the search box.
- Settings Windows will display and make a click on Update Device Drivers.
- Device Manager window will open and choose the device driver which we want to update.
- Make Right-click on the device driver, a drop-down menu will show.
- Do hit on the option of Update Driver Software.
- Update Driver Software dialogue box will show.
- Choose “Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software”.
- After selecting this option we can update the driver of any device.