Shortcut keys are very helpful in operating and using Computer Software Programs. For efficient working in less time it is very easiest and fastest method. With the help of Keyboard we can do our work in a Professional way. Shortcut keys are the mixture of Alt, Shift, and ctrl command with the conjunction of single letter or any symbol.
Mozilla Firefox is common and well known browser on the Internet. Firefox entertain users with many different features like speed, safe and sound interface and great browsing experience. If we want to work faster with Firefox we should follow Firefox Specification Shortcut keys that will save us time.
Check them out
Shortcut keys and Description
- Alt + Home Opening of Home page
- Alt + Left Arrow(Backspace) For going to Back page
- Alt + Right Arrow For Going Forward page.Ctrl + O For Opening page.
- Ctrl + R or F5 For Refreshing page.
- Esc For Stop page or download from loading and Close Tab Group view
- End For going to Bottom of current page.
- Home For Top of the current Page
- Ctrl + T Open a New tab
- Ctrl + W Close Tab
- Ctrl + N For New Window opening
- Alt + F4 For Closing Window
- Ctrl + Tab Switch to Next Tab
- Ctrl + Shift + Tab Switch to Previous Tab
- Ctrl + Enter Quickly complete address
- Ctrl + D Add a bookmark for the currently page opened.
- Ctrl + I For displaying Available Bookmarks
- Ctrl + J For showing display window
- Ctrl + K or Ctrl + E Move the Cursor to the Search box
- F11 Display the current Website in full Screen mode. Pressing again F11 to will exit this mode
- Ctrl + Shift + T Undo the close of Tab
- Ctrl + Shift + E Tab Groups view
- Ctrl + ` Next Tab Group
- Ctrl + Shift +` Previous Tab Group
- Ctrl + H To show Sidebar History
- Ctrl + Shift + Del To clear recent history
- Ctrl + A Bookmark All tabs
- Add-ones Ctrl + Shift +A
MakeMyTricks – Click here